Friday, March 7, 2008

I'm Going to Lollapalooza '08

Last year around this time I received an e-mail from a friend. It said there were special discounted three-day passes to Lollapalooza for sale in a very limited quantity. By the time I got to the website they were gone. Later on that day, however, I overheard a co-worker talking about how she HAD been able to get the discounted passes. I commented about my envy because I had wanted to get passes of my own.

This morning that same co-worker showed up at my desk and said, "Was it you that I was talking about Lollapalooza with last year?" After I confirmed it had been me, she told me, "Go to the website right now. They're on sale again." Thus I will be attending all three days of Lollapalooza 2008 in Grant Park with my brother for the low, low price of $60 a piece.

Consider me even more fortunate though because of the double-billed headliners as reported by the Chicago Tribune this morning.


Radiohead


Nine Inch Nails

No comments: